Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Overnight Spiral Curls

This is my ninth day of my 30 Days of Hairstyles
OVERNIGHT SPIRAL CURLS 
What you need:
To do this look you need Conair Upward Spiral - spiral rollers and damp hair. It can't be too wet or it won't be dry in the morning! (This is the 18 pack. you can buy them at Target)
1. Wrap about 1 inch sections of hair around each spiral curler. I did the front piece of hair on both sides of my face going away and then every other piece going towards my face. (away, towards, away, towards, etc.) This makes sure that when you take them out, the curls will not stick together and they will look more natural.
2. To secure each piece, bend the curler over your hair on top and bottom. Make sure that it is secured tight and it will stay in all night.
3. When you are done with all of the sections it will look something like this.
4. Sleep on it
5. In the morning unravel the curls and comb through them lightly with your fingers.
Note: The smaller the section of hair you wrap around the curler, the tighter the curl will be. I went for the more wavy look and did a little bit bigger pieces. I have very thick hair and I used 14 for this look. So if you have Thin, regular, or thick hair, the 18 pack will be plenty for all styles.


To return to the 30 Days of Hairstyles click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment